Human Billboards have a strong and immediate impact.'
Want to target high traffic areas and hubs where other sort of media might not be available? Human Billboards or human banner have a strong and immediate impact and avoid conventional methods of getting your message out there.
- Face-to-Face Engagement with target audience
- Energetic staff can hand out info and direct people to a location
- Backlit for undercover or night use
- Can go to high foot traffic areas, like transport hubs
- Work well in pairs or a group of four
- Work well solo or in a combo campaign for maximum impact
Our energetic and enthusiastic promo staff engage directly with your target audience. They can speak with people, hand out information and direct people to a location. We use stringent employment and training methods to ensure a high quality of promo staff and in some cases can provide bilingual teams.
OFF THE BEATEN TRACK
Human Billboards can target areas where static advertising can be lost, like shopping strips, transport hubs and areas with high foot traffic.
These billboards are backlit and the front and rear panels illuminate. Perfect for undercover campaigns, gloomy days and exceptional at night.
HOW ARE THEY USED?
These work well in groups of two or four at a time and can be great for large city-based campaigns, event targeted runs or for targeting suburban shopping strips and transport hubs. They are great for store openings, sales, launches or just to make your message more visible.
Human Billboards are effective on their own or in a multi-factor campaign for maximum impact.
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY GET?
With our campaigns, here’s what you get:
- Short turn-around times
- Campaign Feedback Report
- Graphic Design if you need it
- Energetic and trained staff
- Experience and Consistency
- Campaigns that are Targeted
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Get in touch… We’ll ask you a heap of questions so we can provide you with customised and targeted campaign options.
Let us help you plan and execute a great marketing strategy.
Send Us Your Requirements Contact Form