Sales is not just attracting new customers – but getting your existing customers to buy more, too…
Fulcrum was incorporated in 2007 in the Pune. We sell products and services to businesses of all sizes through various marketing channels and divisions.
Sales are processed through multiple channels consisting of website sales lead, internet sites, direct marketing catalogs, call center and outbound telephone account management; all supported by our network of supply chain and delivery operations in the Pune and Mumbai.
Fulcrum has tens of thousands of satisfied customers and tremendous buying power. We keep our overhead low and buy at high volume for deep discounts on hundreds of top quality, brand name promotional products.
Fulcrum is committed to saving you money. Every product in our line is a proven winner and available at the lowest prices anywhere! But Promo Direct offers far more than great prices.
Fulcrum’s charismatic and enthusiastic staff will provide the first-line of communication for your company, engaging customers and translating brand messages in ways that influence, shape, and confirm brand loyalty. Those trusted interactions are what consumers crave and should always be the end goal for any brand activation.
Professional sales management through:
lead generation, targeting, sales strategies, selling, and managing your sales revenues.Whether B2B or B2C, every company is in need of a sales force and sales management, but not everyone can have one…until now! Talk to us about how our marketing and sales consultants can serve to be your sales shop either through one or all of these functions:
• Sales planning and plan of action
• Create sales materials, print and digitally, to use in communication and driving those leads through the sales funnel into closed sales!
• Be your sales force!
• Manage your sales revenues and costs, while identifying clients to upsell or target with new products or services your company wants to offer
• We can act as your full-time sales department!
Common Personal Selling Services
Personal selling minimizes wasted effort, promotes sales, and boosts word-of-mouth marketing. Also, personal selling measures marketing return on investment (ROI) better than most tools, and it can give insight into customers’ habits and their responses to a particular marketing campaign or product offer.
Common personal selling tools and techniques include the following:
- Sales presentations: in-person or virtual presentations to inform prospective customers about a product, service, or organization
- Field selling: sales calls by a sales representative to connect with target customers in person or via phone appointment.
- Retail selling: in-store assistance from a sales clerk to help customers find, select, and purchase products that meet their needs
- Door-to-door selling: offering products for sale by going door-to-door in a neighborhood
- Demonstrations: demonstrating how a product or service works and the benefits it offers, highlighting advantageous features and how the offering solves problems the customer encounters
- Conversations: relationship-building dialogue with prospective buyers for the purposes of influencing or making sales
- Addressing objections: identifying and addressing the concerns of prospective customers, to remove any perceived obstacles to making a purchase
- Consultative selling: consultation with a prospective customer, where a sales representative (or consultant) learns about the problems the customer wants to solve and recommends solutions to the customer’s particular problem
Let us help you plan and execute a great marketing strategy.
Send Us Your Requirements Contact Form