Our Executive Search business is structured as a matrix by geography and industry practice, providing us with wholesome understanding of client requirements. Making this possible is our talent pool with a strong focus on industry sectors. We believe that no amount of structured and innovative work can be successful if the process is not driven by “Speed”. And that is our key value. It is a combination of all these practices that helps us maintain strong relationship with clients ensuring smooth flow of information. Our matrix structure based on industry and geography enables us to offer greater depth in each of our industry practices; bring in stronger focus to the diverse geographies we are present in. It is helping us consistently deliver the best resources to our clients, across verticals.
- Steel, Power, Oil, Gas, Refinery & Infrastructure
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Retail Services (CRS)
- Information, Communication & Telecom (ICT)
- Information Technology
- Pharma, Healthcare & Life Sciences (PHL)
- Construction, Cement, Property & Engineering (CPE)
- Media, Entertainment & Hospitality (MEH)
Each of this practice is lead by a Vertical Head and ably supported by a team of Consultants/Recruiters and a dedicated team of Associates.
Executive Search apart, we offer Interim Management – finding suitable senior professionals for a specific period of a project or to fill an unexpected gap in senior management. We deploy Executive Search methodology to find the right person, recruit the person on Fulcrum Resources payroll and depute to your organization for the interim period. You require interim managers typically in scenarios of business start-up until company registration is in place, pilot projects, managing a specialized project, business restructuring and running change management programs.
We help you find the best people, build successful teams, and generate value for shareholders through excellence. We find exceptional leaders…
We help you find the best people, build successful teams, and generate value for shareholders through excellence. We find exceptional leaders who are in tune with your markets and the culture of your organization.
At Fulcrum Recruitment, we develop close and effective working partnerships with you to ensure we understand your strategic issues and search requirements. This relationship is based on listening, integrity and trust.
Success in search requires being in tune with local markets. Our partners are business leaders with deep roots in their communities. Through local ownership, we understand emerging regional issues and provide you with important local insights.
We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located. Our approach is rooted in consulting. We listen closely to understand your situation and your needs.
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
In a world where CVs are available everywhere on the internet, we add value and insight to the identification of singularly viable candidates. Our work is founded on a comprehensive, disciplined approach that ensures finding suitable candidates who match above and beyond your technical requirements.
Our approach enables us to respond with a rapid and deep understanding of your needs.
- Hands-On Senior Service: We work directly and closely with you to understand your needs and ensure a successful search
- Needs Analysis and Statement of Requirements: We work with you to understand your needs and develop a Statement of Requirements to define the search.
- Prospect Identification: We understand where your ideal candidate is likely to be found and identify the right international pool of executive talent. We access our network of industry connections for referrals and recommendations. This is highly customized research which finds candidates with the ideal fit.
- Prospect Research and Qualification: We investigate our prospects thoroughly and only approach those with the strongest potential. We then qualify those candidates using third-party information and interviews.
- Presentation: We present only those candidates who are a viable and real leadership option for your firm.
- Assessment: We carry out formal assessment of candidates under serious consideration, working in alignment with your assessment methodology, or utilizing our own proven methods.
- Placement Follow-Up: We stay with you and the candidate after selection and placement. We are available to provide any needed support
We combine these elements to deliver an effective, rigorous and comprehensive approach to all our executive searches, and to ensure we meet your needs precisely.